Feb 28, 2020

02/28/2020

I find myself in awe of children! Have
you noticed what they are up to these
days? I just watched a child of about
five play a grand piano with orchestra
in tow . . . wow! Violin is yet another
instrument being rocked by kids. There
are inventions, awards, colleges all
sporting these little geniuses.

As amazing as all this is, children are
glorious no matter their skill set. I love
their sense of innocence. They rock
through life with the energy of about
a dozen adults. Sooooo wish I'd been
able to house some of that energy!

Kids question, insist on answers, want
to know about everything! They can
wreck an 8-hour house clean in 15
minutes. When you've misplaced
something, all you have to do is ask.
They usually know right where it is.
And of course, they wear us out!   

When they are asleep, we see the
angel within and are often moved to
tears. We have to be patient. They
are the movers and shakers, not to
mention bosses, of tomorrow. Love
them ever so much . . . and yes,     
I'm glad mine are all grown up!  

so love our youngsters
little angels everywhere
pray sleep a tad more

No comments:

Post a Comment