Feb 22, 2020

02/22/2020

Fair warning: Rant ahoy . . .

Sooooo love language, especially
English and Spanish, as well as all
the romance languages. I simply
adore words . . . the meatier, the
better. How would you imagine
then, how I feel about acronyms?

Grrrrrrrrr!!! Sorry . . . I know they
have their place in our modern lingo,
but I simply can NOT wrap my head
around them. Language is one of the
most amazing gifts man has ever
been given. They, why oh why, would
we start speaking in SHORT HAND?
Me thinks we'll break out in Morse
Code any day now!

BYW, AFK, BRB. IMO, IRL, A'S R
PANS. TTYL. XO, ld

a new kind of writ
communication impaired
bring on translators

Translation for us oldsters:
By the way, away from keyboard,
be right back. In my opinion, in
real life, acronyms are pretty
awesome new stuff. Talk to you
later, hug kiss, Linda-Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment