Feb 20, 2020

02/20/2020/-2 degrees

I get a kick out of numbers,
so of course, I love today's date,
not so much today's weather!

It all started when I turned three.
My father informed me that from
there on out, my magical number
would be 3 and it would belong
to me. Every time I was sad,
he'd squeeze my hand three times
meaning, I love you. To this day,
I do things by threes; brings an
instant memory of him, a picture
in my heart.

I like number 11 . . . alas, I can't
recall why, but I love the number
13. Talk about magic, 13 does it
for me. Again, I think 13 harks
back to three as it contains a 3.
I use multiples of three in cooking.
For example, 3 garlics, 6 or 9.
I like planning my engagements
around odd numbers . . . 11:00
a.m., 2:00 or 3:00. Appointments
in the evening, 5:00 p.m.

Bottom line . . . me thinks I'm a
tad nuts, but I do get a kick out
of numbers . . . 'tis as close as
I'm ever likely to get to math!
Never could stand the stuff!

numbers yes math no
love me some special digits
telling their own tales

No comments:

Post a Comment