Feb 26, 2020

02/26/2020

So love, adore, admire, respect my shero!

Having known her and loved her for many
years, I watched her care for a friend months
on end, who had been full-body injured in a
car accident and not expected to live.

She live through the treachery of infidelity,
yet continued to rear her son and daughter
with a brave face and incredible courage.

Today, she walks the path of death with her
dearest friend, encouraging her to fight for
and enjoy whatever time she has left.

Her knowledge, gardens, lotions 'n potions,
lovingly shared, continually serve her friends
and neighbors. Frankly, I find her beyond
amazing!

She is truly the bravest, kindest and most
incredible woman I have ever known. She
is exactly who I wish to become when I
grow up!

who i wish to be
oh to become a shero
may the gods lead me

No comments:

Post a Comment