Sep 29, 2024

09/29/2024

I'm always complaining that
I do not feel like I'm turning
75 . . .

Trust me! This early morn, 
I feel like that and more . . .

Cleaned out the closet under
the stairs as I wanted some 
more Halloween decor. Then,
I went out and watered all the
whiskey barrels and plants.
Only took two and a half hrs.
Go figure!

Methinks I should be called
Virgin ld or Saint ld. Alas,
I am neither a virgin nor a
saint, but I certainly need to
be called something or other!

I do make an effort to clean
one thing each day. That way,
by the end of the month, 'tis
time to start over, but all's had
a rub or so.

For all those 50 year olds out
there who actually think they're
aging, they need to think again.
Methinks I've only just begun!

Good thing . . . after tomorrow,
a fab month of party time . . .
and then, and only then, will I
start aging!

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment