Sep 24, 2024

09/24/2024

"My mother has something of
a medical problem . . . tequila!"
~Remington Steel

Funny! As I too enjoy the odd 
drink! Had my first drink at 37. 
It's been quite an experience 
learning all about it.

So, I allow myself Coronitas or
margs three times a week. I aim
for two, but it always comes out
to be three.

And, just to make certain I stay
on the straight and narrow, I fast
three months a year; January, 
May and September.

Only a week to go this particular
time around; damn well pleased
it's been no issue at all.

Another thing that goes with
drinking and not, is the old 
Mexican customs having to do 
with the passing of loved ones.

'Tis customary to abstain two
years with the death of a mother
and a year with the death of a
father. I chose to do the exact
opposite; got quite acquainted
with O'Doul's, what I like to 
call . . . a vegetarian beer!

So, here's to hoisting a couple
a week from today . . . what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment