Sep 21, 2024

09/21/2024 - Mabon Eve

Finally, Autumn eve!

Making a proper entrance 
and a beautiful day it has 
been.

For me, it all began in the
afternoon with a pleasant 
couple of hours spent with 
our fave friends next door. 
Delightful!

Then, my bestie arrived to 
spend the evening, followed 
by a very special ceremony 
to celebrate the  arrival of 
this upcoming season. Indeed,
methinks we all enjoyed the
young women, the attitudes
and ideas. 

Autumn is indeed a glorious 
time of year. The heat and 
longer days of summer are 
gone and a quiet time of 
shorter days and lesser heat 
are here to delight us.

I know too, that Fall gently 
leads us into Winter, but for 
now, that's several fortnights 
away.

'Tis my intention to take this 
special time for thought and 
meditation. I wish to prepare 
myself for the upcoming days 
of Winter. Perhaps, this time
around I can find better ways 
of dealing with them.

May my thoughts be heard.
Pray I face these cooler days
with an open mind and a firm
desire for learning . . .

Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment