Sep 25, 2024

09/25/2024

"This is a wonderful day. I've
never seen this one before."
~Maya Angelou

Such depth and such wisdom! 

Methinks Maya Angelou has 
to be one of the wisest women 
to have ever existed! Now, if 
only I can learn from her!

What's with this waking up
cranky?! Being in a piss poor 
mood? Facing the day with
anxiety?

I'm awake! I'm alive! I'm here! 
What a gift . . . and seems I'm
spitting all over it with my bad
mood! Not quite sure why the
gods don't simply strike me
down!

I swear, I need an attitude
adjustment and I'm going to
get one before winter sets in!
I'm going to face the cold, dark
months with courage and some
kind of acceptance. 

To hell with SAD, Seasonal
Affective Disorder, I'm going
to up the ante even if it kills me!

p.s. 'Twas 37 degrees when I
took out the trash this early morn.
And, we're only three days into
Autumn . . . go figure!

pps. I may need reminding of
my promise from time to time!

Help!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment