Sep 23, 2024

09/23/2024

"Follow your bliss and the
universe will open doors for
you where there were only 
walls." ~Joseph Campbell

Indeed, I worship at the feet
of Joseph Campbell, a man
of both incredible knowledge 
and wisdom.

Thinking back, methinks I've
been following my bliss since
I left home at 15 . . . School in
Arizona, 20 years in Mexico,
40 years of blissful teaching in
two countries, retirement in a
tiny cabin.

Bless God Himself for a mad
bliss worth following! Sooooo
love life . . . rather makes me
wonder at those disreputable 
life attempts?! I simply can 
not say the 'S' word.

Not quite sure how many days
left that the gods have allotted 
me. But, I'm damn well certain 
I'm going to have some bliss in 
each and every one of them . . .

Blessed be bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment