Sep 26, 2024

09/26/2024

"Your time on Earth is limited.
Don't try to age with grace.
Age with mischief, audacity,
and a good story to tell."
Aging With Attitude

'Twas just the message I 
needed to see this early morn!

I tend to be made of sterner
stuff, a serious countenance.
Need to learn to let my hair
down, laugh and smile, dance
a tad.

Indeed, I was such a serious
child and seems naught has
changed.

I'll admit, it may have been
partially my daily assignment
with my special little bro. One
way or another, I've always
been quite serious.

Doesn't mean I couldn't imbibe
a few and join in the laughter.
Still, my heart is ever so glad
to be here and I'm going to
celebrate this coming October
as never before!

Turning 75 is a goal I thought
I'd never achieve . . .

Wow! Just W O W !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment