Jul 8, 2024

07/08/2024

"Silence and smile are two very
powerful tools." ~Paulo Coelho

Harking back to 40 years worth
of teaching, I am reminded of
the above wise words. Now, if
I could only remember to use
them now! Ha!

Seems every time I open my
mouth, I get into trouble! 'Tis
then, I recall something about
silence! 

Methinks one of the good bits
about being nigh onto a 100
years old, people forgive your
tongue. 

Now the smile, I've got that
down! Seems my smiles just
run down the side of my mouth
with zero prompting.

Can't help but wonder if this
isn't all about secret smiles?!
When you've lived as long as
I have, you know things, you
have experienced many . . .
that whole, been there done 
that thing.

Word to the wise . . . best be
careful 'round we oldsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment