Jul 12, 2024

07/12/2024

"Life needs more stolen kisses,
soft smiles, and slow dances
in the rain." ~Samantha Gabardi

Love this!

Yesterday, one of my friends
pointed out that I tend to get
more positive during sunny
days. If any of you suffer SAD
you'll know exactly what she
means.

I'm thinking I need to take a 
page out of Samantha Gabardi's
book and store up some ideas.

So love holding hands w/my
guy whilst watching a movie
together. A morning prepping
cards to mail pleases me. 

You'd laugh, but even getting 
my bills paid on time gives 
me a boost.

Upon reflection, I see it takes
so very little to make happy, 
as it were. So why then, do 
I spend any time down Sad 
Alley? 

Wonder if I could learn to
control it?!

 - - -

Samantha Gabardi, was born 
in Sonora, CA. She resides in 
Texas with her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment