Jul 7, 2024

07/07/2024

Love is indeed phenomenal!
If one keeps eyes open, the 
L-word is all around us . . .

Yesterday, we witnessed love
in a very special way. Our
friends and neighbors, also
known as, d) all of the above,
celebrated their 35th retaking
their vows.

Sweet family and friends
surrounded the happy couple,
wished them well and spent
the afternoon eating, drinking
and making merry.

Two of the men, fab musicians
in their own right, made every-
thing even more phenomenal 
with their music. They wowed 
us with guitar, song, and voice. I
never wanted the concert to end.

I found myself much moved by
the obvious caring and friendship
in this circle. If ever there were
proof of how loved ones feel 
about our sweet couple, this is it!

I found myself gifted with hope.
Hope that there is still beauty in
our troubled world. Hope that
friendship will ever out . . .

Goddess bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment