Jul 25, 2024

07/25/2924

Once my bro started using his
seeing-eye dogs, we could no
longer have other dogs as pets.
Sooooo, 'twas cats ahoy for us.

I remember Tiger, rather looked
like his name, and well known
in the neighborhood!

He'd have his portion of dry food
w/us in the a.m. and then go over
to the Watsons next door. There
he would get a fresh egg every
morn.

Then up to the Bergmans. Fresh
cream every single day. Back
down to the Englebrights. They
fed him table scraps. 

You can't even begin to imagine
the size of this feline. Wow! And
once groomed, stunning.

Seems to me I've been traveling
Memory Lane of late. I've been
assured it happens in our elder
years.

And, I have heard that all dogs
go to heaven . . . hope there's a
place for cats as well.

Missing Tiger . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment