Jun 28, 2024

06/28/2024

"Invent your world. Surround
yourself with people, color, 
sounds and work that nourish
you." ~Sark

Sooooo love this advice; most
phenomenal. Methinks we oft
forget we actually have choices
and the ability to create our
lives and worlds.

Actually, I have done my fair 
share of inventing my world.
Add in, I also do that whole
people, color, sounds and work 
bits as well.

Must confess, I do not find
myself dissatisfied either. I've
had an amazing life. Fam and
friends first; education, travel, 
teaching, and life in a 145 year
old cabin to follow.

Certainly, zero room for boredom
of any kind. Bottom line, all that's
important would be living every
precious moment now gifted . . .

 . . . and I intend to do just that!

 - - -

SARK is an American author 
and illustrator of self-help books. 
Five of her sixteen books have
been national bestsellers and have
sold more than two million copies. 
1954 - Wikipedia 

No comments:

Post a Comment