Jun 2, 2024

06/02/2024 - a la discombobulated. . .

"We've been there, done that, 
did it ... had it, saw it, lived it ...
and we're not done yet, it just 
takes us longer ... " Zen to Zany

If you can overlook my bitching,
I do truly love and enjoy aging!

Part of that is, it wasn't expected.
I won't go into the whys and
wherefores of that now, but I'm 
ever so glad the gods prevailed. 

I'm grateful, I'm one of the lucky
ones . . . still strait and tall, a good
stride! I even did the splits in the
kitchen yesterday. Didn't mean to,
but so what?!

Still like ice cream for breakfast!
Enjoy the occasional mimosa
instead. I do so love being naughty!
I'd rather live a little less than exist
a little longer!

Sooooo, here's to moi and all of her
crazy notions!

"Spring is sprung, the grass is riz,
wonder where all the little flowers is."
~anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment