Jun 4, 2024

06/04/2024

"Integrity has no need of rules."
~Albert Camus

Love Camus, but had never
read this particular quote 
before.

Makes sense, integrity is its 
own, stand alone truth. Needs
naught else!

The questions we might ask
ourselves, "Do I possess this
quality? Can people count on
my word? Do I always honor
my personal commitment to
integrity?"

I do find myself asking more
and more essential questions
as I approach this fab age of
75. I know I'm in that last
part of my life and I want it
to count! 

Personal integrity means a
great deal to me. Pray, I ever
and always honor this!

 - - -

Albert Camus was a French
philosopher, author, dramatist,
journalist, world federalist, 
and political activist. He was 
the recipient of the 1957 Nobel 
Prize in Literature at the age of 
44, the 2nd-youngest recipient 
in history. 1913-1960 Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment