Jun 27, 2022

06/27/2022

Neither of us like to shop . . .

Methinks, better give thanks 
for that whilst I'm still alive! 
Alas, can't get down on my 
knees any more!

'Tis the whole, once a month,
shop 'til you drop regime that
threatens to kill me! I'd come
home and drink up, but I have
to find places for all those gros!

I so admire people who run by
the grocery store on their way
home from wherever! On my
side of the fence, have to go on
the least busy day, at the least
busy hour, and still pray it will
be quick and dirty!

"Oh my God! They've changed
things around since I was last
here! Where the hell did they 
put my fave salad dressing!! 
Damn, looks like they're out of
those little purple potatoes!!!"

Maybe, I'm at that place where
I should have my gros delivered!
Not sure they service half way to
kingdom come!

okay rants over
ive heard oldsters are grouchy
am i one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment