Jun 12, 2022

06/13/2022

What about a guy who turns 
to you and says, "How would 
you like for me to make you 
blueberry pancakes tomorrow 
morning?" One would have 
to forgive the man anything! 
Well, almost anything . . .

I've been pondering some of
those endearing things couples
do to keep their love alive. 
Naught wrong with having 
a good look-see!

What matters to me above all, 
is to always treat each other 
with respect. Then, think fun! 
The unexpected, the unusual. 
Keep 'em guessing!

Sweet little gifts. The odd
drink in a fun tavern. An
afternoon stroll down Main 
Street. Window shopping. 

Bottom line, it doesn't have 
to be complicated, expensive. 
Methinks 'tis mostly paying 
attention to business. 

I'm going to have a good think
and see if I can't come up with
something fun to get even with
yummy blueberry pancakes!

always in my thoughts
must show you that you matter
ever in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment