Jun 8, 2022

06/08/2022

"The woman I was yesterday,
introduced me to the woman
I am today, which makes me
very excited about meeting the
woman I will become tomorrow."
Poetic Evolution

I think a great deal about these
three days . . . I actually rather
relish looking back over my 
yesterdays, particularly those 
of pleasant memories. Yet, over 
and over you hear that we're not 
to spend much time there.

I love my todays as well. Frankly,
it's rather a glorious place to be.
Each moment is to be enjoyed! I
like all the parts, the planning in
days prior, the enjoyment whilst
happening and even the looking
back for a second round of joy.

Never to overlook our tomorrows,
one way or the other. It's that whole
looking forward to the new, sussing
out those plans we made in days 
past. Sometimes, the planning and
waiting are even more fun than the
happenings.

Sooooo, methinks I won't be giving
up any of the three! They're there to
be experienced, come hell or high
water!

love me some todays
not to forget yesterdays
whats on tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment