Jun 16, 2022

06/17/2022

"When I get old, they're never 
going to say, "What a sweet old 
lady." They'll say, "What on earth 
is she up to now?!"  Hippies, 
Music, Nostalgia and Musings

An old friend of mine sent me 
some fun about aging today. 
I say, fun! Frankly, aging is a
lot of work, to say nothing of
a pain in the ass! Methinks the 
only thing that'll get you through
is a good sense of humor!

I feel fine, really! Or, at least I'm
trying to convince myself I do. 
I really do . . . just a few aches
and pains in the joints! What's
that all about anyway?! Maybe
a joint for the joints?! Alas, I
don't smoke!

Something that always gives
me a chuckle is accidentally
seeing myself in the mirror.
No way in hell is that woman
in the mirror me! She doesn't
resemble me at all . . .

One of the things that annoys
the hell out of me is the odd
forgetfulness! I swear, I am
NOT forgetful . . . Yet, there's
that old, "What the hell am I
looking for?" once you get to
the kitchen!

Bottom line, aging is quite 
a blessing as I imagine none 
of us fancy the alternative!
Sooooo, finding myself quite
grateful . . . blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment