Jun 26, 2022

06/26/2022

I find myself in this mood . . .
Spring ending in June, Summer
beginning in July . . . Whatever's
going to happen next?

I promised myself I would enjoy
every single moment of this up-
coming season and yet I feel antsy!

What will July bring? I know for
certain the sun is coming, perhaps
to stay awhile. I know all about
summer parties, evening suppers,
meeting with friends and the odd
FAC. 

I also know I'll be helping my guy
get ready for his own birthday. I
do appreciate the process, enjoy it
even.

The actual day brings family to our
door, conversations much longed
for . . . the old catching up gambit!

It well may be the biggest event of
the summer, but it's not the entire
season. I enjoy the dreaming up of
ideas, the planning and the execution.

So dreaming it is . . . and already 
about three ideas come to mind!
Can hardly wait . . . and yes, I have
full intention to kiss and tell!!!

tis coming coming
love me some new beginnings
feeling inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment