Aug 1, 2021

08/01/2021 - Lughnasadh

Lughnasadh is a Gaelic festival
marking the beginning off the
harvest season. Historically, it
was widely observed throughout
Ireland, Scotland, Isle of Man.
Wikipedia

Twenty one wondrous, wild women
found their way to the Sacred Circle
yesterday to celebrate Lughnasadh.
I simply found myself in a state of
joy as I looked around at the sharing,
reconnecting and true friendship that
I observed. Would that all sisters be
thus!

I marveled at the drumming ceremony
shared within the circle. Pure magick!
I loved the prayer weaving organized
and gifted by yet another sister. And,
the foods . . . oh my Goddess, I must
weigh five pounds more than when I
started!

Some of you will not know of what I
speak in the above. Know that when
you visit the cabin, we can talk of the
mysteries over a lovely bottle of red!

And just think, only six weeks to the
first day of Autumn on September 21.

much celebrations
the joys of mother nature
love and honor her

No comments:

Post a Comment