Aug 6, 2021

08/06/2021

It's ever and always the day after, 
isn't it?!

Summer is here; SADS should be over.
And, we've had such lovely times in our
yard, both with friends and on our own.

I've had the day from hell . . . so anxiety
ridden I could barely cope. I have to ask,
"What's this all about anyway?" I get it
when it's the dead of Winter, but so not
when it's, "summertime and the living is
easy!"

I am making an effort . . . Dale Carnegie's
Power of Positive Thinking, meditation,
eating and drinking even more carefully.
And, even nightmares are plaguing me!
I've about decided that I haven't sinned
enough to pay this price, sooooo . . . 

Who's up for some serious naughty?
I'm open to new ideas as well. Can't 
you just tell how angry I am?! I swear
I would blackmail the gods if I could!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . ~!@#$%^&*()_+ 

come sing me a song
rock a bye baby might work
color me wretched

No comments:

Post a Comment