May 28, 2020

05/28/2020

I am wowed, amazed, blown away by the
women who have shaped life; true sheroes
one and all!

I remember those young women teaching
Sunday School classes. In my era, there
were no women ministers and the women
who donated their time with the younger
set were carefully chosen.

I hark back to those first teachers, female
teachers, we all had in grade school. I
imagine it's different now, but in our era
male teachers didn't come until Jr. High.
They were amazing women, teaching all
year and then off to summer school them-
selves.

It was truly in university though, that I
came to revere my female profs. They
were all amazing; just who I wanted to
be when I grew up! Knowledgable,
professional, educated, prepared, wow!
just WOW!

I thrill to see the women of today taking
prominent roles in the priesthood, in
politics, as newscasters, and still coping
as mothers and homemakers. Did I say
SHEROES? You bet I did!!!

lady most lovely
lady may i have this dance
lady at your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment