May 18, 2020

05/18/2020

The Plague has made me realize more than
ever, the importance of communication . . .
and my dance with staying in touch has
been interesting, to say the least.

We got our first phone, a  three person
party line, when I was nine. I was allowed
one, 3-minute call an evening. We young
gals thought we were in heaven. And now,
just look at the phones we have, the entire
universe in the palm of your hand.

As a kid, I loved letter writing. I sent a
letter a day my entire youth . . . and now,
it's that quick and dirty e-mail, Facebook,
Twitter, and heaven forbid, TEXTING!!!

I'm thinking! I'm thinking! The old days?
The new days? This way? That way? Or,
d) all of the above. Extrapolating . . . me
thinks we would do well to communicate.

missing you and me
write me tweet me email me
send me a letter

No comments:

Post a Comment