May 24, 2020

05/24/2020

Yesterday, we were blest to lay eyes a couple
of our fave people. We did the whole umpteen
feet away, no hugging. Still, it was wondrous.

My whole problem was that I found myself to
be socially inappropriate. How is that possible
in only three months of isolation?! Worse yet,
I hadn't even had a drink yet!

I remember when the kids were little and we
were off to see friends. I made sure that we
always talked about how 'we' would act and
behave. Me thinks I needed a mom to have
the 'talk' with me yesterday.

So, here's hoping I can lay eyes on some of
you soon so we can begin my socialization.
I obviously need it and it's your duty to bone
me up on my much forgotten skills!

mommy mommy mom
can we please go play with john
promise to behave

No comments:

Post a Comment