Aug 8, 2022

08/08/2022

It's been several years actually
getting the tats I want . . . the
first was for my 40th birthday.
My daughter held my hand the
entire time. My latest, today at
72, my guy sat there without
holding my hand. Naughty boy!

Originally, I had two depicting
my beliefs, but I wanted cats!
Thirteen wild cats, each of a 
different species. Today, I got
my thirteenth gato salvaje.

I've used the same tattoo artist
over the years. I loved how he
asked me on my way out today
if I was in for a few more. Of
course I responded, two more
I do want one on each forearm
honoring our Lunar Lady and 
Mr. Sun.

Takes a bit of time, not only to
save up the shekels, but to psyche
oneself up to deal with the pain.
Still, you're left with something
you've wanted for a long time 
and something you quite love.

Such fun and loving it!

skin is for decor 
ever so much space for art
loving me my tats

No comments:

Post a Comment