Mar 25, 2021

03/25/2021

Praise God from whom all blessings
flow . . .

 . . . I see blue skies and white clouds
peeking out above the snow laden 70
foot pines in my back yard!

Snow is taking a break from a three
day run. My heart kneels in gratitude; 
I may survive after all. 

We sit by the fire, margs at the ready,
pretending 'tis Summer . . . a new kind
of phantasy, if you will!!!

I would ask . . . "Who is it that's being
capricious? Mother Earth or me?" I do
get that our state needs water and we
also require a Winter's rest in our souls.
Having said that, not sure how I'm to 
proceed, rested or not!

My alarm clock is ringing. Wake up!
'Tis Spring . . . or was that just a joke
on us?!

find myself ready
good bye spring hello summer
lets get some heat on

p.s. It just started snowing again . . .
Oh God, pray help me . . . I may just
not survive this time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment