Mar 17, 2021

03/17/2021 (#31 NO WATER) sinks/jane?

Now begins, not the calm after the storm,
but the clean up after all the beauty the
snow brought us for a few days.

Shovel walkways, entrances. Clean off 
the vehicles. Make a path from the car to
the road. Get the trash out, mop those dirty 
kitchen floors, haul in extra water . . .
Unfreeze the pipes!

I ask myself, other than the gratitude we
all feel for the much needed water to our
state, what lessons can be learned from
our Mother Nature in Winter?

Me thinks something along the lines of . . .
Shovel out the shit! Make a path for those
who are unable to walk through the dark
of this world. Take out our personal trash.
Clean up our act and unfreeze those pipes
to our hearts.

Obviously, I need to do all of the above.
It will take time and courage, but I will
be the better for it. I'm going to strive  
for the lesson rather than bitching about 
the weather . . . okay, I'll probably slip up
once in a while!

so here goes nothing
love to you courage to me
learning my lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment