Mar 9, 2021

03/09/2021 (#24 NO WATER)

I may just have the sweetest guy 
ever!

Scary, but we often fall asleep 
around 6:00. We are retired after 
all! Last night he nudged me a bit 
after midnight, just as I was finally 
falling asleep.

He was so cute . . . asked me if I'd 
like to watch a movie with him. Of 
course I said yes . . . and then he said, 
"Why don't we share a bottle of wine?" 
I thought he was joking, but he wasn't.

One can only imagine . . . these two
oldsters, up in the middle of the night
watching movies and indulging in a
glass of wine. Even we had never 
done this before. Such fun!

This year, post 2020, is only just
beginning to disclose itself. We'll 
have to wait and see how things 
turn out. Having said that, I'm into 
exploring and capturing any and
every wee bit of magic that avails 
itself!

Salud!

magic in the weird
in unexpected places
capture whilst you can

No comments:

Post a Comment