Mar 14, 2021

03/14/2021 (#28 NO WATER) sinks/jane?

I find myself thinking about weight
sometimes. Not something I feel is
particularly important to ponder . . .

Still the problem is, our entire nation is
absolutely obsessed with it. Too much?
Too little? Just right? On a diet? Yoga?
Exercise? Fabs galore . . .

I've been slender, if not downright
skinny, my entire life . . . until mom
moved in with us. She required five
meals a day and my company . . .
the rest is history. Alas, my docs
informed me, rather drastically, that
if I didn't return to normal, my days
were numbered . . . at right about 
two months.

I've done it slowly, only way to go
without killing yourself off. Funny,
I'm down 60 plus and all I can think
about is food! Where's the fun in 
that? ~!@#$%^&*()_+

Me thinks I'd better give it up for 
Lent . . . and no, I'm sooooo NOT
talking about food . . . I'm talking
about the diet!

Come on over and let's gorge!

so love me some bites
lets eat drink and be merry
something glorious

Note: A recent study has found
women who carry a little extra
weight live longer than the men
who mention it. Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment