Aug 6, 2020

08/06/2020

I'm not sure just what to believe anymore!
I know! I know! 'Tis a spin-off from my
rant yesterday . . . still, I'm not quite 
finished!

I do have friends, in the know, who share
with me which newscasts are real as others
take liberties . . . poetic license? On the 
other hand, my guy watches all the news he
can and later shares with me. I find myself
wanting to interrupt and ask, "Is this from
a REAL newscast or one of those that guild
the lily? Not precisely a good way to start
the day with your better half!

I wish I could make up my mind. There are
arguments for being informed, which is as
it should be . . . and those of us who would
like to live in the dark and feel guilty about
it. Oh well, nuff said . . . I'll continue to be
informed and just bitch about it! You might
not want to visit me right after a newscast!

stop your complaining
learning to laugh at myself
no news is good news

1 comment:

  1. LD you are always relevant///Love from Susana

    ReplyDelete