Jan 14, 2024

01/14/2024

"And even in her pain
she found enough strength 
to heal others.

That was her magic."
~Samantha

This reiterates so well just who
I want to be when I grow up!

Alas, we live in a me! me! me! 
world. I too, have fallen in the
trap, but that's not where I want
to live, nor who I want to be.

I think of all the pronouns we've
been gifted . . . I, you, he, she, it,
we, you, they . . . which one do
we use most? Me! ME!! M E !!!
It's all about moi!

Each and every day, I blog. My
idea is to stay cognizant in my
olde age . . . but I do notice, it's
all about me! Needs to change!
There are actually other people
in the universe!

I remember hearing somewhere
that as we age, our world gets
smaller and smaller and it's at
this point everything becomes
about oneself.

I can't change my age, but I'm
sure going to try and make a
good pronoun soup . . . 'I' on 
its own simply doesn't flavor 
up very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment