Sep 11, 2021

09/11/2021

Sooooo love me some surprises . . . 
and today was one of them! 

Did NOT expect our friends to come 
by as they spent the day at the Estes 
Park Tent City!

Oh my God, what amazing treasures!
And, I cannot believe they shared a 
couple of them! Amazing, glorious, 
wondrous, and entirely unexpected! 
Bless them!

Another fun surprise has been a 
compendium of nine books that  
I just finished. Decent plots; quite 
intriguing. 'Tis rather wondrous 
to find yourself in another world, 
living quite differently.

A fab surprise, got a postcard in 
the mail. Today, we mostly e-mail 
or just message on FB. I just loved 
opening the box and finding the 
card rather than a bill!

And at supper time, I opened the
fridge to see what might fall out. 
This time, there were some boxes 
of food my good friend from New 
Mexico brought. Great food! . . .
What a day for surprises!

color me hopeful 
so love me my surprises
see what today brings

No comments:

Post a Comment