May 27, 2021

05/27/2021

My Favorite Colors

    black
    light black
    medium black
    pitch black
    pastel black
    neon black
    faded black
    off black
    matte black
    black on black
    noir

~Unknown

I did think I'd grow out of it sooner
or later. But, I've been wearing nothing
but black for roughly 15 years and my 
love for it doesn't seem to be going 
away! There's naught like it . . . 'tis the 
most wondrous non-color in the entire 
universe.

Sooooo, little by little, right?! A couple
of years ago, I added in a bit of green
accent. Not just any green, understand, 
but a very special green.

My sweet girl gifted me a lovely blue
silk blouse this weekend. I look at it,
like it and want to wear it . . . but, it's
neither black nor green. Me thinks I
may be far too eccentric for my own
good.

I can't help but wonder if turquoise 
counts as a different color? Oh right! 
I only wear green turquoise!

so love me some black
too much beauty in rainbows
whats with me and black

No comments:

Post a Comment