May 13, 2021

05/13/2021

Today is a long awaited day . . .
My bestie is coming and I 
haven't seen her in ever so long!

This got me to thinking about all
the good things I've overlooked 
due to immersing myself so deeply 
in Winter Weather Hate! My bad!

Two sunny days in a row . . . 
me thinks a celebration is in order.
And, when my friend arrives, that's
exactly what we'll have! Still, this
has me thinking . . .

Yesterday, we got to eat out when
we went grocery shopping. An
added treat, our fave restaurant 
makes the best margs ever! Add
to that . . . fab, fab, fab Mexican
food!

Got to see a fun flick once we got
settled in. And it occurs to me, 
these little every day treats are
what life is all about. One doesn't
have to travel abroad in order to
enjoy life . . . and we get to see
the kids this weekend.

so long sir winter
got my positive going
need to drink to that

No comments:

Post a Comment