May 8, 2021

04/08/2021

Love that my dad named me Linda-Dale.
I tend to see this as Linda, right brain and 
Dale, left brain. And at this point, me thinks 
Linda and Dale are fighting a duel. Added 
to that, I was born a Libra. Fear I may be 
the most unbalanced Libra I've ever known. 
Just found this most comforting piece. Enjoy!

"Balance is key. In everything you do. Dance
all night long and practice yoga the next day.
Drink wine, but don't forget your green juice.
Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and
kale salad when your body needs it. Wear
high heels on Saturday and walk barefoot 
on Sunday. Go shopping at the mall and then
sit down and meditate in your bedroom. Live
high and low. Move and stay still. Embrace
all sides of who you are and live your authentic
truth! Be brave and bold and spontaneous and
loud and let that complement your abilities to
find silence and patience and modesty and 
peace. Aim for balance. Make your own rules
and don't let anybody tell you how to live
according to theirs." ~Rachel Brathen

Sooooo love this. I may end up reading 
it every morning before I begin my days. 
It's brilliant in is conception as well as 
comforting to the soul! Balance! Just
think about it!

pondering balance
succor for body and soul
learning every day

No comments:

Post a Comment