May 6, 2021

05/06/2021

'Tis the morning of the day after . . .
 It's sunny out there; let's go out 
and play!

I can just feel a spring day saunter
coming on. That rock shop near my
fave restaurant is calling my name.
And speaking of my fave restaurant,
I'm certain that I must eat there today.

It's been such a long, long winter. It
started whilst we were still in autumn
and has lasted well into spring. Me
thinks we've been taken advantage of
this time around!

So, it's out and about that I need to 
be. I have a list, a list of all that I've
missed out on since our non-existent
spring began. I may even take a few
shekels out of my paltry savings to
celebrate properly.

Me thinks I'll dress up a tad and get
my ass out there. Best part is, my
lover is on the same page with me.
Bet we're going to have one hell of
a day!

I'm so excited I feel a dance coming 
on . . . a jig perhaps!

a day on the town
getting drunk on mister sun
fab weather awaits

No comments:

Post a Comment