Jul 9, 2020

07/09/2020

So, which leg am I standing on? Whose
side am I on? Am I happy with the way
things stand at present? And the answer
is . . . No, I am not!

As the most unbalanced Libra I've ever
known, imbalance is something I deal
with on a daily basis. I long for it, strive
for it. Me thinks we've all lost our balance
at this particular time in our personal
history.

Whatever can I do to regain balance?
I believe the first item of business is
to reexamine one's belief structure.
The hard questions have to be asked . . .

     1) Am I okay with the way things 
     stand at present?

     2) Is my belief system in line with
     the way I am living?

     3) Do I take issue with the way our
     political system is being run of late?

     4) What am I doing personally to 
     make this a better world?

     5) Does any of this matter to me, or 
     am I simply existing rather than living?

None of us can singlehandedly change
the world. What we can change is our-
selves. Look square in the face! (That
may be what mirrors are for, after all!)
Ask and answer the hard questions!
The world is not changed by one's solo
fight! Change occurs when we are each
fighting to live a right life, walk our own
path and do our bit every single day.

pray grant me courage
hold my hand ere i stumble
long to do whats right

No comments:

Post a Comment