Jul 24, 2020

07/24/2020

"I'm dancing as fast as I can."
~Barbara Gordon

There are times when I think I'm cloning her.
Like it or not, we live in a 'hurry up or die'
world . . . and I'd rather not! Perhaps the only
good thing about this plague visiting us, has
been this slowing down of sorts.

I see meals at home, quite inventive ones in
fact! Yards being fixed up as never before.
Old movies watched and enjoyed. People
actually conversing within their families.
Hey, I might even clean house one of these
days! Truth be known, working in the yard
is a hell of a lot more fun! Love me some
sun; Winter outstayed his welcome this year.

Obviously, there is little positive about the
virus that plagues us. We need to be careful.
As we become accustomed to it, we tend to
forget just how important this is. I pray we
re-adjust, re-think and learn how to live
safely within its confines.

slow down and enjoy
our mother earth is still here
often we forget

No comments:

Post a Comment