May 4, 2024

05/04/2024

"Moonlight is music for the soul."
~Rumi

So love me our Lunar Lady!

Each night as I wend my way 
down the stairs, I peek out the
window for a look-see.

I love watching her journey
across the sky, changing just a
tad each time I see her. Matters
not whether she's full, new or
in between. Simply, beauty of
the highest order!

Sometimes, she peeks out from 
behind the trees; others, she is
framed by the clouds. Every 
now and then, she has the skies
all to herself . . . pure magick!

My guy is all about the sun, 
rather the same way I'm all 
about the moon. But, I just love
how sometimes he awakens me
and demands that I go down and
see the moon.

He's right, of course. There are
those times when she is so
magnificent, that sleep is of no
consequence.

Lunar Lady, shine on me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment