May 19, 2024

05/19/2024

"Kind hearts guide faded 
flowers to soul gardens, 
and sit with them until 
they regain their color."
~janine tamis

So enjoy Janine Tamis! Wise
beyond her years; make no
mistake!

Looking at my sweet friends,
those who have hung in there
with me all these years, I see 
them in the above verse.

Friends who have cried with
me, laughed with me and sat
with me . . . oh how I honor
them, love them, cherish them.

'Tis quite amazing how friends
find each other. Methinks it is
written . . . I do know I'm alive
today because of the love and
caring of special friends.

One of the most fab things I've
found in life is that some of my
greatest friends reside right in
my family circle. Maybe I was
a fab mom because I look at my
children and see true friendship.

May we all be the friend to others
we wish to have in our own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment