May 25, 2024

05/25/2024

"Today, soak in what's real
and what's real is unhurried.
The ground. The air. The
exhale. The planted seed. 
The shift. The season."
~Victoria Erickson

This really touched me. We
tend to get boggled down in
our everyday lives, forgetting
the absolute glories of Mother
Nature.

Not able to walk as far as I
once did, still just sitting out
in my yard and beholding the
vast forest above me tends to
do the trick.

Taking a long ride up forest
ridden hills and valleys is yet
another treasure.

I grew up taking rides . . . 
gas prices being quite different 
than they are today. But, every
now and then, I'm able to brow
beat my guy into a short one.
Absolutely breathtaking!!!

Today we're doing this, taking
a ride. I can hardly wait . . .

. . . and then, we're ending up
at our daughter's! Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment