Oct 11, 2020

10/11/2020

The thing I love most about October . . .

 . . . is catching up with loved ones. For 
those of us lucky enough to have been 
born in this delightful month, there is no 
way we would celebrate one day only.

There are friends and family to see, 
places to go and memories to make . . . 
to say nothing of the pure joy of being 
alive! I feel so lucky to have already 
celebrated ten days and there is still 
two thirds of the month to go. And,
I love! LOVE!! L O V E !!! that the 
month ends with Halloween. 'Tis
rather beyond perfection.

It's going to be a blast coming up with
another 20 celebrations! I'm making 
a list and checking it twice . . . just  
like Santa . . . only October is a lot 
more fun than December!

lets party hearty
loving me some october
calendar of days

No comments:

Post a Comment