Oct 2, 2020

10/02/2020

Me thinks I must have the best lover ever!

Yesterday, I swear he spun me a love story.
Early morn, he shared with me that he was
taking me on a little trip. I did see him with
his maps out, having a gander. He loaded
me into the pickup and off we went . . .

Oh my God! Guanella pass. I don't think
I've seen such beauty in Fall. Some of the
trees still turning, others ready to begin
and yet others dead in Winter. I was well
pleased that he stopped several times to
let me forage a few limbs for my Autumn
table. I loved that he took his time and
we were able to enjoy every iota of the
trip. We often chuckled as people passed
us like bats out of hell. Such beauty; such
speed . . . sooooo don't get it.

Once we landed in Georgetown, he took
me on a stroll through the downtown
historical area. And then back on our
travels to our fave Mexican restaurant.
The manager treated me to a shot of
tequila rimmed in chile with a slice of
orange . . . glorious! The service was
wonderful, the food unforgettable and
October has only just begun . . .

buy me a birth month
pray let it be october
my best fave season

No comments:

Post a Comment