Jul 7, 2022

07/08/2022

Methinks, I've won the lottery!
This morn, I get to see another 
friend.

Of course, we all value our 
relationships, albeit by blood
or by that true blue that exists
amongst real friends.

One of the things I've found
interesting as we grow older,
we may have less companions
as we're now retired and see
less people. But, friendships 
cultivated in the wisdom of 
the ages . . . priceless indeed!

What defines The real McCoys 
in friendship? I'm thinking, a
real presence in one's life. It
doesn't really matter if it is 
weekly, monthly or whenever.
What matters is what works
for both parties.

Listening is also incredibly 
important in a friendship . . . 
and both friends listening to 
each other. It can't just be a 
one way street.

Gifts, nice but not important.
It's truly sharing our lives that
matters the most. I beg that I
ever and always be the kind of
friend to others that I'd like to
have for myself.

love you near or far
gift of friendship paramount
ever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment