Jun 27, 2020

06/27/2020 - Wade's b-day

The various sources of inspiration can
be both amazing and somewhat amusing.
For several years, I've made two different
secret spice blends, a hot red one with
roughly 33 ingredients and a white blend
of about 13. They are both great for their
different uses.

One of my friends, who seems to love
my red spice, is having a birthday today.
I believe he's turning the inevitable 29 . . .
so I thought I'd invent a new spice in his
honor. It's along the same lines as the other
red with about 39 ingredients . . . but much,
much hotter. In this particular blend, I've
used 9 different chiles from 9 different
countries and states.

I collect chiles from every country, every
state, every city I've ever visited. Not only
is it a fun thing to collect, it makes good
for unusual storytelling as well as compare
and contrast tastings. Me thinks we'll have
some fun with this one!

Happy birthday Wade; I'm naming this
one after you! How about, 'Mr. W's
Secret Spice' or 'Wade's Secret'?

am mixing some hot
yikes me thinks im burning down
of spice and men ha

No comments:

Post a Comment