Dec 29, 2019

12/29/19

In my dream, I see this image of concentric
circles . . . each of us in the center of our own.
I find myself loving the overlapping of circles
as we crowd ever closer together despite our
diverse lifestyles.

Upon awaking, I try to comprehend what my
dream is trying to tell me. The literal meaning
is easily understood, but me thinks there has
to be more. We're each so different in our ages,
tastes, livelihoods, and geographic placements.
But, those outer circles touch, merge, conjoin.
Perhaps, I needed to be reminded that I'm not
alone, not really! All I have to do is extend a
hand to help or to receive, as needed.

Maybe it all boils down to paying attention.
We're so used to living our own mundane lives,
taking care of business, that we put our minds
out to pasture the moment we're otherwise
engaged.

I want to rein in my mind! let my eyes truly see!!
Be there for me; be there for you!!! Let's do this . . .

loneliness awaits
needing me so wanting you
lets get together

No comments:

Post a Comment