Nov 8, 2018

11/08/19

Got mail? I received an actual card in the mail
yesterday. I simply held it in my hands for a few
moments before opening it. It's something, you
know, a real card in this day and age. I've been
sending e-cards for a couple of years now. Has
something to do with me being able to program
a whole month of cards into the computer on the
first day of the month and that way, I don't forget
anyone's birthday. Rather quick and dirty for thank
you cards as well. So, finally, I open the card . . .
it's not an everyday thing. Frankly, I was cherishing
the feel of it in my hands. Thick paper, that lovely
new paper scent, and then a personal missive. I
was quite moved . . . and then, onto the refrigerator
it went. Now, I can see it every time I walk by! I
thought maybe I should discard a couple of others
I had on the fridge, but when it came down to it,
no could do! Love the cards! Sooooo, I think I'm
inspired; don't be surprised if you get a card from
me in the next day or two!

me thinks real matters
something i had forgotten
remembering now

No comments:

Post a Comment